The issue for most people is how to find the right person to clean the household chimney without having the living room and all your household possessions covered in a blanket of soot.
Folan Cleaning Services has developed a system which does just that. A system that clamps into all fireplaces and stoves and gives a soot free clean. Along with this a Hoover system is used to gather all the soot and safely transport it off the premises. This vacuum also has a four tiered filter system which means the air released is 99.8% pure.
- Gas - Once a year.
- Oil - Once a year.
- Wood - Once a season when in use.
- Smokeless coal - At least once a year.
- Turf - At least twice a year
Reasons to get your Chimney Swept
- It clears creosote/soot deposits within the chimney and allows for proper venting of dangerous combustion gases.
- Reducing the risk of a chimney fires
- Chimney fires are a common occurrence, the latest statistics that are available from the department of environment show that chimney fires increased by 2.5%.
- Eliminates the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.